1. Browse our site by date to see what we have available for your event!
Feel free to give us a call so one of our associates can help find the perfect equipment for your event!
2. Request a quote, or pay your order's deposit to secure your reservation.
NOTE: No equipment is reserved for your order until the deposit is collected.
3. Confirm all order details on the Invoice Receipt sent to your email.
If any details are incorrect, please contact us immediately so we can correct them!
4. About 48 hours before your event, a Bounce Orlando operations team member will contact you to for our final confirmations.p
This call will typically cover the delivery address, point of contact, delivery and pick up windows, equipment reserved, access to dedicated utilities, and any other information that might be necessary including gate codes, special instructions, etc.
5. After confirming the order, you will receive a confirmation summary email with all of the details discussed.
NOTE: If we were unable to contact you during confirmations, this will be the information used while executing your order.
6. On the day of the event, your delivery crew will contact you while en route with an estimated time of arrival.
Be on the lookout for an unfamiliar phone number before your event! Crews typically call from their personal phones so you can respond to missed calls.
7. ENJOY YOUR EQUIPMENT!
Although we typically have the same crew deliver and pickup, we suggest contacting our operations hotline for any additional information or assistance after delivery.
This phone number can be found beneath the order contents on your Rental Agreement.
8. Prepare the equipment for pickup.
Be sure all loose debris, party favors, or personal belongings are removed from the inflatable and along with any remaining participants before our crew arrives.
9. Give us a call for your next event!
We love our repeat customers and look forward to you becoming one! Be on the lookout after your event for a special coupon code to use on future orders!