We are a certified members of SIOTO (Safe Inflatable Operators Training Organization) and strive to provide the best and safest service possible at all time. As a result we require that the following rules be adhered to at all times during a rental from Bounce Orlando:
1. Adult Supervision of the Inflatable is required at ALL times.
2. Compatible age groups must play on unit at the same time. Age groups must not be mixed. Different sized children must not be mixed.
3. The Inflatable is designed for children and is not recommended for use by adults. Bouncers should not sit or lay down while others are bouncing around them, as a jumping child could fall down on top of a sitting or lying child.
4. DO NOT exceed the maximum number of children allowed inside the Inflatable at any one time. Refer to your Rental Agreement for Guidelines.
5. All persons must remove shoes, glasses, jewelry, and anything else that may harm the Inflatable or other users of the Inflatable or anyone in door around the Inflatable. All bouncers must empty their pockets before entering the Inflatable.
6. No flips, somersaults or horseplay. Do not run and/or bounce against the walls. Do not run or jump through the door of the Inflatable. Do not climb or hang from the interior or exterior of the Inflatable.
7. No food or drink inside or near (within 10 feet) of the Inflatable. If this occurs there will be a $50 cleaning fee charges to clean food and drink residue from the Inflatable. NO SILLY STRING. Silly string damages the vinyl. You will be charged for all repairs required from silly string damage.
8. Keep all pets away from Bounce House. Please do not tape or fasten anything to the Inflatable.
9. Do not use the Inflatable during rain. The jump surface is very slippery when wet. If during operation the wind becomes excessive (25mph), remove all bouncers and deflate the Inflatable.